Prices vary for weekends, school and public holidays, special events and the number of people staying at the property.
The table below details indicative prices for different holidays, events and duration of stay.
Please contact us to obtain a firm price for your intended stay.
Looking for the perfect gift for a friend or loved one, we offer customised gift vouchers
|Season||Week Day Rate per Night||Weekend Rate per Night||Weekly Rate (7 nights)||Minimum Stay|
|Standard||$355||$455||15% discount||2 nights|
|School Holidays||$455||$455||15% discount||2 nights|
|Easter||$500||$500||15% discount||4 nights|
|Public Holidays and Events||$455||$455||15% discount||2 or 3 nights|
- Prices are based on 2 adults sharing the Master Bedroom. Additional adults or children (up to 2) can be accommodated in second bedroom at cost of $50 per person per night.
- There is one bed in each room (King/Queen) and neither bed can be split.
- The whole house is kept open even if the second bedroom is not rented for additional adults or children. However an additional once off charge of $100 to cover cleaning applies if second bedroom is used when the property is occupied by 1 or 2 guests.
- If you have guests staying with you for part of your stay, there is a charge of $50 per night stayed for each person who stayed, to cover use of second bedroom and bathroom. It is essential you inform us of such arrangements prior to your stay so we can ensure towels etc. are available and the appropriate number of cleaners are allocated to the property after your departure.
- Because some of our extensive decks are high off the ground and access cannot be restricted from the house, for safety reasons The Evening Star is not suitable for toddlers.
- The house can accommodate up to 4 people including children.
- Pets are not allowed.
The Evening Star - Luxury Holiday Rental Property, Morses Creek Road, Bright